Thursday 10 October 2013

Hey everyone !

Welcome to my new blog and what I hope is the first post of many !

I'll hopefully be reviewing a different product every Sunday so be sure to follow my blog for weekly updates.

I'm trying to make this blog beauty on a budget so I won't be doing any luxury brand reviews unless it's around Christmas or birthday time since I want to show that you can have great products that don't cost the earth !

If you have any items that you want reviewed and can be purchased in the UK and cost £1-£10 please comment below and I'll defiantly look into getting hold of that product to review it :)

Thanks for reading everyone I will be posting a review this Sunday.

xoxo
Allie 

2 comments:

  1. Colour tattoos? :D I'm thinking of getting a few but I want to know if they are worth it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey its goldendreamer14 from stardoll :)


    ReplyDelete